- Log in to the control panel as admin.
- Go to Plugins Add New > Upload Plugin.
Browse) and select the downloaded zip file of the plugin.
For Mac Users*: Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the gallery plugin. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.
Activate Pluginbutton for activating the plugin.
- Use the shortcode [[candles]] to display all the candles in a page or post.
- Use the shortcode [[candle-submission-form]] to implement an online form for the visitors and users to submit candles and prayers.
- See FAQ section for more shortcodes.
- Manage the candles from the control panel, using the menu Candles.
WordPress.org plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/in-memoriam-light-a-candle/
Plugin Demo: https://www.setthings.com/en/memorial/
Web Design and Development
A guide for developing web sites by means of conceptualization, planning, modeling, and execution of electronic media delivery via Internet. Web development is a broad term for any activities related to developing a web site for the World Wide Web … Read More
MultiMedia – Develop your business online
Develop your business on the Internet and mobile. From local to global. As online businesses are in constant development by interacting with customers, companies are forced to adapt to an increasingly interactive marketplace, through increased focus on websites and internet … Read More