To maximize the chances of winning a poker player chooses a strategy game.
- The selection of starting hands by choosing which hands to play in preflop with the given chips. Referring to the theory of David Sklansky, author of a reference book in 1976 about Hold’em Poker, we can classify the hands of departure in different categories.
- The power of chips is a strategy.
- The control of attitudes, habits or tics of other players have to be watching because they may provide clues about the game.
- Patience and game analysis are key for a good poker player. In fact the chance has little importance compared to other parameters such as statistics and mathematics.
- In a more theoretical approach we can talk about the game said “unworkable”, where whatever the strategy is chosen by the opponent he cannot – theoretically – win against this strategy over the long term.