“Call for Abstracts” for the World Congress of Health and Safety 2012 in London
Title: Union of Risk Management for Preventive Medicine (URMPM)
World Congress for Health and Safety
Period: Saturday 8th – Sunday 9th Septembe, 2012
Venue: University of London, UK
Purpose: The World Congress for Health and Safety is organised by URMPM and aims to improve and promote the science and technology of better safety in both risk and crisis management. Featuring sessions from world renowned speakers on a wide range of health and safety topics, this congress will provide essential updates to anyone involved in health and safety in healthcare.
By submitting an abstract you can be part of this influential event either through giving an oral presentation or creating a poster; by doing so you can share your experiences, research and knowledge with your fellow colleagues.
Targeted delegate: hospital director & manager, medical doctor, nurse, pharmacologist, residents, other paramedical workers, healthcare students, others. The maximum delegate number is 300 people.
Organizer: Union of Risk Management for Preventive Medicine (URMPM)
Registration office: Fitwise Management Ltd, UK
For more information or to submit an abstract visit: https://www.eventsforce.net/urmpmworldcongress
Abstract submission is now open, the last day for submissions is Sunday 15th April 2012.
– Risk and emergency management for healthcare
– Risk and emergency management in community health and safety
– Patient safety and quality improvement
– Medication and drug safety
– The human factor in medical safety
– Risk & emergency communication
– Information and education of safety promotion
– Radiation risk management
– Disaster risk management
– Risk and emergency management for infectious disease
– Environmental health risk management
– Risk management of occupational health and safety
– Food safety
– Other topics
Note: Delegate registration opens: Sunday 1st April 2012
If you have any questions please contact: Stacy martin on firstname.lastname@example.org or call ++ 44 (0) 1506 811077