007 niGraphic Studio Theme
007 niGraphic Studio Theme is a very light-weight, CSS-based, tableless template, with 2 columns made by niGraphic Design.
- Fixed width with 2 columns
- Random rotating header images (Using CSS only)
- Standards-compliant XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS
- Light-weight and fast loading
Tested in IE 6, IE 7, Firefox 2, Firefox 3, Safari 3.1, Operta 9.5, Chrome
A3 Atlantis is a modern, full-featured theme designed exclusively for Drupal by Blamcast.
- Stunning Design: Delivers your content with impact.
- Beautiful Typography: Designed for high readability.
- Search Engine Friendly: Low-fat layout keeps your content first in the code.
- High-Performance: Tweaked for small file sizes and maximum speed.
- Smart Columns: Automatically adjusts for 1, 2, or 3 columns.
- Go Wide: Unique “Expand” button makes administrative tasks a breeze!
A3 Atlantis is built on web standards, and is fully XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS Level 3 compliant. Looks great in every major browser.
A modern, floral design perfect for a Bee’s Nirvana!
Developed by InterFace incorporating pastel colours and a simple but pleasing design. Layout uses two columns with a main region, and a right sidebar. The expanded footer region contains an area for latest news etc as well as the normal copyright notices.
1. Fixed column width (700 px)
2. Cross browser compatible and tested on IE-6, IE-7, Fire Fox, Opera
3. Styled for blogging
4. Standards-compliant XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS 2.
Part of the AD Themes series, generously sponsored by Duplika, whereby some of the greatest themes for other content management systems, as well as general open source templates, are ported by Avioso Designs to Drupal.
- Fluid and fixed-width versions both included
- W3C Valid, and tested on Firefox, IE7, Netscape, Opera, Safari
- Support for two, one, and no columns
- Support for logo, primary links, mission, search box, shortcut icon and user pictures
This theme is based upon the Joomla! theme Novus.
The first GPL theme by ThemeShark.com (formerly DrupalShark.com).
- Tableless design
- Strict XHTML and CSS validation
- Eight additional and fully collapsible regions
- One level of suckerfish dropdowns
- Two or Three Sidebars
Blix is a port of the WordPress template by the same name. It was originally created by Sebastian Schmieg
Box_grey is intended to be relatively easy to modify for those that aren’t competent in css positioning. It uses a hybrid CSS/table based layout designed to be fairly robust with different sizes of content and has a neutral grey colour scheme.
Currently box_grey is packaged with one theme stylevariation called box_cleanslate.
Color Paper was initially created by the DreamTemplate team for WordPress. This theme aims to combine visual appeal with clean typography and vivid design elements. It was created by them especially for Smashing Magazine and its readers. Which was later converted to a Drupal theme by Leow Kah Thong.
- Supports logo or site name, mission, comment user pictures, shortcut icon, and primary and secondary links.
- Fixed width layout with 2 columns.
- Maintenance/site off-line theme.
- CSS based, tableless design.
- Validates as XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS level 2.1.
- Compatible and tested with Firefox 3, Firefox 2, IE7, IE6, Google Chrome 1, Safari 3.2, Opera 9.6.
- Comes with 5 variation of colours (teal, green, orange, pink, purple).
- Custom RSS feed button.
- Logo template (PhotoShop source file).
- PNG fix for IE5.5+.
It is a tableless, W3C-compliant web design layout by Template World, which has been developed into a Drupal theme by Neerja Softwares. This template has been tested and proven compatible with all major browser environments and operating systems. It works fine with following browsers:
1) Internet Explorer 7
2) Mozilla Firefox 3
3) Apple Safari
4) Google Chrome
Tested for css 2.1 and XHTML 1.0 Strict.
This is a port of the CristalX theme by Nuvio | Webdesign from oswd.org. This theme is fixed width, it only supports the right sidebar and the contents of the left sidebar will be applied to the right. I’m currently using an adaptation of this theme on my personal website.
- Standards-compliant XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS.
- CSS layout (tableless).
- Cross browser compatible. Tested with Firefox 2 y 3, IE6y7, Konqueror and Opera 9.
- It requires the PHPTemplate engine.