Content and Feature Ideas for Web Pages:
- Online order forms for submitting information to the company
- A map with detailed directions to your place of business
- Product displays and listings
- Photographs and biographies of personnel
- Company Mission Statement (e.g.. „About Us”)
- Links to partnership companies, organizations, and groups
- Contact information for your company (e.g.. address, phone, fax, hours, and email).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Testimonials
- Online applications for potential employees
- Sales and Specials
- News Alerts
- Calendar of Events
- Company Policies
- Customer Message board where customers can post messages and interact with each other
- Job Openings
- Manager/Employee „Spotlight”
- Best Selling Items
- Information On Branch Locations
- Company Trivia
- Company History
- Gift Shop Page: used to sell company shirts, hats, et. al.
- Seasonal and Holiday Offerings
- Any unique features and ideas that apply to your company
Almost everyone these days is looking for a sense of community. To find the ideal location to settle down, plant a garden, raise a family and generally live life. We are all looking for our dream homes.
It takes more than a great, content rich, web site to convey the mood of a community or a style of life.
As a result, I use Macromedia Flash animations because of its ability to load fast, run without special browser software, flexibility and true multimedia capabilities.
I believe Flash is tailor made for selling dream homes on the web.